Cancellation and Refunds
How do I cancel a week or change activities?
To cancel a week of camp or to change activity groups you will need to contact our office staff. To change activity groups please email our registrar at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR REFUND POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR 2017.
All refunds will be paid less the deposit.
- Refunds will be issued if the following criteria are met:
- The cancellation is requested by the Thursday before the week of camp you are cancelling.
- Sickness: if a child is ill the week they attend camp, a transfer of registration can be made without penalty as long as there is space available to complete the transfer. If there is not space, a full refund minus your deposit will be processed.
- Refunds will not be issued for the following reasons:
- Cancellation was made after the Thursday the week prior to camp.
- Parent choice: a day of rest, family trip, sports events, etc.
- Discipline: a day requested by a Camp Director so that behavior problems may be dealt with. Physical violence will result in a child going home and after discussion with a parent may result in the child being asked to take one or more days off from camp.
When a refund is granted your funds will be returned to you within two-weeks of the cancellation.
How do I change weeks?
To change weeks please call or email our registrar. Do not request a cancellation, our registrar will take care of it on our end. There is no fee for changing weeks.